Monday, November 23, 2009

Polka Dot tie bag:)

I know I’m a bit careless with posting on the blog but I’m trying to get better at it. However the good news is even though I’m not blogging I’ve been a bit creative the past few weeks:)

So, I’d like to share with you a bag I made. I’ve been meaning to make a black bag for me for sometime now and finally got to making it yesterday. It’s a small evening bag with pleats in the front and back. I also included three pockets in the inside for my phone, lip gloss and my office entry card. I used corduroy for the lining and velvet as the outer fabric, both black color. Finally I added a polka dot tie to the front to complete the bag. I think it turned out good. What do you think?

I’m sorry that the pictures are not that clear. Last week I read in something that using natural light in your pictures makes it look way better. However I used flash in my pic, maybe that’s the reason why it’s not that clear. So I’ll be sure to use that advice next time:)

I also made a pink bag yesterday. It was for a sister of a friend of mine. I used a heavy weight linen kind of fabric. I don’t have a picture of it at the moment but will post them soon. Was a bit busy making the bags so couldn’t take more pictures.

Hope you all have a nice day. Ta-ta:)

No comments:

Post a Comment