Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bag orders!

I’ve been a bit busy this week, sewing bags. I got two orders on Saturday which I have to finish by Tuesday. Both bags are pretty big and carry all style. As requested I’m using corduroy for both of them. Here’s a little sneak peek at what I’ve been up to.


I’ll show the finished bags soon. I’ve also been looking for a bag design for me. At the moment I’m thinking of making a black bag using velvet. Since I don’t have a black bag which is the kind of accessory that goes with any outfit=)

Apart from sewing bags, I was going through some pictures i'd taken last year and found this! A pic of my youngest brother. He’s 5 now and loves wearing other people’s clothes and acting all grown up! Here he's wearing my shades and hubby’s jersey=)Bye bye for now, hope you all have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment